Friday, May 24, 2013

VA - Essential West Coast Blues (2012)



Tracklist

CD 1
01 - J. D. Edwards - West coast blues
02 - Ray Charles - What'd I say?
03 - T-Bone Walker - Cold, cold feeling
04 - Johnny 'Guitar' Watson - Cuttin' in
05 - Little George Smith - You don't love me
06 - Jimmy Liggins - Talking that talk
07 - Roy Hawkins - The thrill is gone
08 - Lafayette Thomas - Jumpin' in the heart of town
09 - Maxwell Orchestra Davis - Popside
10 - Roy Brown - Hard luck blues
11 - Johnny Otis & His Orchestra - Goomp blues
12 - Duke Henderson - Did you ever love a woman?
14 - Roy Milton & His Solid Senders - Junior jives
15 - Saunders King - Goin' mad
16 - Sugar Pie DeSanto - I want to know
17 - Pee Wee Crayton - I'm still in love with you
18 - Lloyd Glenn - Tipsy
19 - Floyd Dixon - Call operator 210
20 - Etta James - All I could do was cry
21 - Peppermint Harris - Got loaded
22 - Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vincent - Lazy gal
23 - Alton Redd with King Porter - Chittlin' ball
24 - Gene Phillips & His Rhythm Aces - Rock bottom
25 - Cecil Gant - I wonder

CD 2
01 - T-Bone Walke - Two bones and a pick
02 - Joe Liggins & His Orchestra - Yeah, yeah, yeah
03 - Little Willie John - Need your love so bad Start
04 - Lowell Fulson - Lowell jump one (cash box boogie)
05 - Big Mama Thornton - I smell a rat
06 - Albert King - Don't throw your love on me so strong
07 - Ray Charles - Hallelujah, I love her so
08 - Big Joe Turner - Corrine, Corrina
09 - Mel Walker - Feelin' mighty lonesome
10 - Rollee McGill  - In my neightbourhood
11 - Big Jay McNeely - Calamity
12 - Percy Mayfield - Please send me someone to love
13 - Amos Milbur - Atomic baby
14 - Saunders King - Anfaithful blues
15 - Jesse Price & His Blues Band - My baby done left me
16 - Herb Jeffries with Joe Liggin -  I left a good deal in mobile
17 - Big Joe Turner - (We're gonna) jump for joy
18 - Pee Wee Crayton & The Maxwell Davis All Stars - Daybreak
19 - Smokey Hoog - When I've been drinkin'
20 - Mel Walker with Johnny Otis - The candle's burning low
21 - Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vincent & His Orchestra - Kidney stew blues
22 - Charles Brown - So mistreated
23 - Jimmy Witherspoon - Ain't nobody's business
24 - Pee Wee Crayton - When it rains it pains

25 - Frank Motley & His Crew - New hound dog


DOWNLOAD


Abrazz do Véio

2 comments:

Kyohei said...

Continue o trabalho! Um dos melhores sites que por sorte encontrei! Parabéns.

Obat Penyakit Stroke said...

thank's for your information do you migth also like in the obat herbal penyempitan pembuluh darah or obat faringitis and obat sakit tenggorokan